Personal, Relationship & Couple Counsellor
Julie Langstaff, BSc (Hons) Psychology, BACP Accredited Counsellor, Couple Counsellor,
I am an accredited counsellor with the BACP who has worked in a variety of settings including higher education, a GP surgery and have currently worked within a community mental health setting for the past 10years. I hold a couple qualification with Relate and am currently studying further with The Tavistock Institute, London.
Why couple counselling?
Couple and relationship counselling can help you to:
· communicate better with your partner
· manage and reconcile the intense emotions associated with divorce, marriage/relationship breakdown
· discuss any worries and/or concerns about your current or past relationships
· identify unhelpful behaviours within relationships
· work through the emotions associated with the death of a partner or family member
Do you ever find yourself asking the question,
Why do I always choose the same type of person? Or why does it always end like this?
why not explore this further by ringing 07790688346
What to Expect
We will meet for an initial appointment to identify what you would like to work with and to see if a therapeutic relationship can be established.
The role of the relationship counsellor is to listen, respect and facilitate a better understanding of your relationship.
Cost Initial appointment, £20 for the assessment session, usually 45mins
Individual relationship counselling £35 per hour
Couple counselling £40 per hour.