|Vitality + Natural Health Clinic & Modern Apothecary||
Gareth Ratcliffe BSc (Hons), BSc (Hons) Ost
To make an appointment with Gareth, telephone 01706 225409
What to Expect
Osteopathy is a drug free form of health care that treats the body as a whole.
Osteopathy involves hands on treatment, that aims to give relief from physical conditions and pain related to the body's structural system.
What can osteopathy treat?
Back, neck, hip, shoulder and sciatic pain are commonly treated, however osteopathy can help to treat a wide variety of health problems. Please feel free to contact the osteopath to discuss whether osteopathic treatment is right for you.
* Your initial appointment will last between half an hour and one hour. Cost £45.
* Follow up appointments will last about half an hour. Cost £35.
* The osteopath will take a detailed case history, including your symptoms and medical history.
* The osteopath will carry out a structural and visual examination - you may be required to remove some of your outer clothing.
* The osteopath may carry out some general health checks, including reflex tests and blood pressure measurement.
* The osteopath will make a diagnosis and if appropriate will begin treatment. However if they feel another form of treatment would be more appropriate, then they may suggest consulting another health practitioner.
* After treatment, advice will be given to support the treatment.